Folks, we're in the process of building an advisory council. We'd love it if you would come and join us! For full details, please visit the following post at our Staff IT Right blog!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Good luck with your business. I would agree that if you try to make your business plan seem perfect, some VC's will quickly say goodbye as they know better. I personally bootstrapped my business in the early days and somehow I amazingly made it through my first year by using controlled expansion and a tight budget.
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Good luck with your business. I would agree that if you try to make your business plan seem perfect, some VC's will quickly say goodbye as they know better. I personally bootstrapped my business in the early days and somehow I amazingly made it through my first year by using controlled expansion and a tight budget.
Post a Comment